When I received notification from my new friend Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes ( I just love her title) saying that she nominated me for the Liebster award I was thrilled, excited & happy. But wait a minute I have no idea what a Liebster award is? So I did a little research and came up with this. The Liebster award is an encouragement award given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Bloggers nominate other bloggers for this award. I answer 11 questions that Amy picks. Then I create a list of 11 questions to ask 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. This is the tricky part because I might not know if you have less than 200 followers. So if I nominate you by mistake please forgive. Next its your turn. When you nominate your 11 bloggers please link back to this blog where you were nominated. This is a great way to get to know other bloggers. So share your love and have fun!
Rules to follow:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you in your post with a link back to the blog where you were nominated.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 Liebster questions given to them by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees
- Notify the bloggers whom you have nominated ( you can not nominate the person who nominated you)
WHEW!! Step one done
Now on to #2....11 random facts about myself:
- I love wearing flip flops
- If I could I would hang out at the beach for hours
- I have a background in selling real estate & appraisals
- I like to wear my hair in a pony tale when I'm home
- I don't like the fact that I have to wear eyeglasses
- I rode on a motorcycle a couple of times and loved it
- I met Paul McCartney back in the 70's
- First time I ever heard of a blog was when Rosie O'Donnell started her first talk show she mentioned she had one.
- I was a dance major in college
- I love anything chocolate; ice cream, cake, candy ect....
- Least favorite room to clean is the bathroom. We have three.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions from Ms. Toody Goo Shoes
- What is your favorite meal of the day? My favorite meal has to be dinner. I enjoy cooking and at the end of the day we get to reconnect and share what went on in our day.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging after I started to read a lot of blogs and got hooked. I always loved taking care of my home with things like decorating and I would always come up with some good ideas. So when I saw there was a way to share and make new friends I new this was for me. I also love peeking into other homes to see how other people decorate.
- When you were 5, what did you want to be when you grew up? Oh this is easy...A mommy first, then a teacher and last a ballerina.
- What characteristic do you find most attractive in others? Honesty.. and a sense of humor is always good.
- What is your favorite sport? Baseball. We are a family of Yankee fans and have gone to see them play.
- Gold or silver? Both. I like mixing them together.
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? I would go someplace warm any tropical island would be nice.
- What is your pet peeve? Animal fur on my couch.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? I am very much a morning person.
- Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall? I have say summer. We live near the water and have a boat that we take to the beach. I love the ocean.
- How many pairs of shoes do you have? I never counted them but I'm sure I have a lot. I am always finding a pair or two that are buried deep behind my closet. Maybe I can organize them some day.
Thank You Ms. Toody Goo Shoes for nominating me!!!!