Once bananas become to brown to eat they don't need to be thrown in the trash.
Instead make this moist and delicious banana bread.
This is my go to recipe for banana bread. All the ingredients are mixed in one bowl and it is quick and easy to make. You can even freeze it and enjoy it at a later time. Perfect to make for the holidays as a hostess gift or for all your food loving friends. The bread was given to me from a good friend with the recipe attached. She is thrilled that I am sharing her recipe with you.
super moist and delicious!
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil or Canola Oil
1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon ( I love Cinnamon so add more)
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place overripe bananas in a mixer to mash
- Add egg, sugar and cooking oil to the bananas
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix until moistened
- Stir in or mix Ghirardelli chocolate chips & chopped walnuts to the banana mixture
- Spray the bottom and sides of a bread loaf pan with cooking spray
- Cook for 50-55 minutes
- Allow pan to cool for about 10 minutes
- Remove the bread from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges of the bread
- Turn the pan over and the banana bread should fall right out
- Allow the bread to cool a bit before slicing
- Slice and Serve Warm
- Eat and Enjoy the melting goodness of the chocolate chips!
I like my bread served with milk or a hot cup of coffee
My daughter likes hers with vanilla bean ice cream or whipped cream on top