this post contains affiliate links
What you'll need to make a bandana pumpkin
branches to use for stems
hot glue gun
silver metallic sharpie
In steps 1-4 I am going to teach you how to make a drawstring. Don't panic this is very easy to do.
I do not sew and I can do this.
2. Lay the bandana on a flat surface. Weave the needle in and out leaving about an inch of the thread hanging. Continue weaving the needle in and out of the bandana along the entire inner border (Leave about 1 - 2 inches from the edges)
3. After you stitch all around the bandana, you will meet up with the thread you left hanging.
4. Pull both pieces of thread so the bandana becomes rounded.
5. Stuff the bandana with polyfill pull the thread again until you have your desired shape. There will be a small hole on top.
6. Sew the hole and glue the stem in the middle
How to Embellish the pumpkins1. Paint the stems with gold metallic spray paint
2. Wrap twin around the stem and glue
3. Write meaningful words on the faux leaves using a sharpie.
4. Glue the leaves on the pumpkins.